Of course this is not a REAL recipe but we are a humor-filled family and find fun and love at the center of all we do. Hope this gives you a chuckle 🙂
- 1 Elephant
- Brown Gravy
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Rabbits
- 3800 Garlic Bulbs
- Cut Elephant into bite-size pieces (this will take about 4 months).
- Cook over kerosene at 525° until tender (about 5 months).
- Add salt and pepper and cover with brown gravy. This will serve 3,800 people.
- If more are expected, add 2 rabbits.
- Do this if only absolutely necessary, as most people do not like to find hare in their stew.