Thanks to Dr. Berg, these reasons (as if flavor wasn’t enough!) for incorporating black garlic into your daily life give us even more passion to grow, process, and pack the highest-quality, premium organic black garlic we can as we know we are helping to contribute to a more healthy community!
- Black garlic has unique compounds that helps the body to absorb more allicin (the active ingredient in garlic that promotes health) that protects our body from viruses, bacteria, funguses, candida, and more.
- Inflammation is the cause of most major disease and black garlic helps to fight free radicals that cause inflammation in our bodies.
- Balanced blood sugar is important for optimal functioning of all our body’s many systems and black garlic can help to support that (reducing incidence of diabetes, obesity, and more.
- Immune booster! Black garlic may help to stimulate and regulate the body’s immunity when pathogens arise.
- Black garlic is extremely nutrient-dense meaning that it packs a punch into each small clove that are highly available to the body.
- Nutrients that we eat need to be available for our body to access and black garlic helps to make them more available to our body to absorb and use to do what it needs to do!
- Black garlic contains phytonutrients such as polyphenols, flavonoids, other antioxidents, amino acids, fiber, iron and more!
- Decreasing cancerous growth is an outcome of many of black garlic’s above-mentioned benefits. A healthy body is one that can fight and protect against cancerous tumor growth.
- Black garlic may reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease including clotting, plaque build-up, stroke, and high blood pressure.
For the full blog post, click here!