Adding black garlic to any dip really takes it to another level. Don’t let this recipe be your only guide — the sky’s the limit!
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1/2 to 1 Tbsp. of creamed horseradish (according to taste)
- 2 cloves of Ribbon Road Farm Premium Black Garlic – chopped
- 3 tablespoons of fresh chives – snipped
- Salt and black pepper
- Place all the ingredients with the exception of the creamed horseradish and snipped chives, into a food processor.
- Process until smooth. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Add the creamed horseradish according to taste. Stir in the snipped chives, reserving some for garnish!